Visit SKB at Milipol in Paris
We will be present at the leading event for homeland security and safety. It is already the 23rd editions that is held from 14-17 November at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. In 2021, the event welcomed about 800 exhibitors from 65 countries and 21,238 visitors from 138 countries.
A historic event
The event is organised every two years under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interior in partnership with several governmental bodies. Its first edition has been held in 1984, a time when the information systems were in their infancy; when the video surveillance just begun to emerge and when the RAID (French elite special forces) wasn’t created yet (only a year after)!
For almost 40 years, Milipol Paris has enjoyed a worldwide status as the leading event dedicated to the security profession. It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers.
Milipol Paris owes its reputation to the consummate professionalism of its participants, its firmly international set-up (55% of exhibitors come from abroad), as well as to the quality and amount of innovative solutions on display: Discover our Products / Activities nomenclature.
In the context of homeland security, SKB products have emerged as essential solutions, seamlessly integrating cutting-edge technology. These innovative offerings and its features will be showcased at the upcoming Milipol event.
The undisputed world leader event
· 800 exhibitors
· 22,000 visitors
· 100 official delegations
· 138 countries
· Record satisfaction rates: 89% for exhibitors and 91% for visitors
(2021 figures for the first post-covid event)
The global security ecosystem
The event covers all business sectors of homeland security:
· Data protection – Information and communication systems
· Economic and industrial intelligence
· Systems integration
· Risk analysis and management
· Civil defence
· Forensic science services
· Law enforcement
· Anti-terrorism – Special forces
· Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
· Fight against organised crime
· Security of public places – Urban security
· Transport security
· Port and airport security – Border control
· Road safety
· Security of financial systems
· Prison security
· Oil and gas sector
· The fight against cyberthreats and cybercrime
· Private security